UniCote® was developed by Australia’s fastest growing national independent steel distributor, Selection Steel, partnering with some of the world’s largest pre-painted steel companies.
- A Processor and Distributor of steel sheet and coil.
- Australian Owned and Operated for over 45 years.
- 400Kt+ of pre-painted product sold over 35 years.
- A True Supply Alternative.
- Australia wide footprint – Distribution, processing and technical support
UniCote® The Real Alternative
UniCote® is a pre painted metal product made for the tough and demanding Australian conditions and uses a proven Super Advanced Durable Polyester PPG Paint system.
- Manufactured, tested and in accordance with AS/NZ 2728: 2013.
- Certified compliance to AS/NZ 2728: 2013
- Comparable warranties to the market leader.
Built To Last
- Aluzinc substrate with a metallic coating of 150gms/m2
- Aluzinc substrate manufactured to AS1397.
- Suitable for all environments with ISO categories ranging from ISO 1-4 (according to ISO9223).
Tested Again and Again
- UniCote® Steel is SAI Global certified.
- Accelerated lab testing is conducted regularly in accordance with AS/NZS 2728 by three different independent bodies; including the CSIRO.
- UniCote® Steel panels on AS/NZS 2728 certified sites.
- Belmont NSW
- Birdsville QLD
- Muriwai NZ
- Penrose, Auckland NZ
- Fire Tested AS1530.3
- Compliance with drinking water AS/NZS 4020
Shed Safe Accredited
- Unicote® Steel is ShedSafe™ accredittable.
- One of only 2 pre-painted steel products which can be endorsed when applying for ShedSafe™ accreditation.